Vox | Las Vegas
8465 W. Sahara Avenue, Suite 111-517
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Public Relations Manager
Vox Solid Communications is a public relations
and marketing agency specializing in attractions, food and beverage, tourism/hospitality and non-profit organizations. We are currently seeking a full-time public relations manager. The ideal candidate will not only understand public relations and marketing but also how the media works. In addition, our team works remotely. Without a centralized office, this requires all staff members to be independent, self-starters with a strong work ethic and discipline. We offer a flexible work schedule and environment, as well as health benefits and an equipment package (laptop, printer, etc.). Salary is negotiable and will be based upon the candidate’s experience.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Reporting directly to the agency owners
- Proactively pitching clients to local, national and international media
- Handling incoming media requests
- Scheduling and staffing photo shoots and media interviews (this includes some evenings and weekends)
- Writing news releases, fact sheets, bios, etc.
- Participating in new business presentations
- Daily interactions with clients, media and PR industry colleagues
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in public relations, social media and journalism
- Strong writing skills, including AP-style
- Self-starters with the ability to work remotely and independently
Public Relations Intern
We are seeking public relations interns! We offer a true experience working for a PR agency. Write news releases and social media posts. Staff photo shoots. Attend client meetings. You’ll truly know what it is to work in public relations and social media.
Vox Solid Communications' PR internships are not paid but do fulfill all requirements for colleges and universities. If you would like to apply, please send an email to email@example.com for more information.